Birthdays are special days and mi parties are special parties. Ideal for 4 to 12 year olds, our parties are high energy and loads of fun.
What happens at a mi party?
Our team will arrive at the venue of your choice at least 15 minutes before the start of the party to set up.
Introductory activities take place whilst the children arrive and when most people are there we’ll start the party proper. Most parties last 90 minutes. For younger children we occasionally recommend 80 minutes.
For children aged 4-7 we recommend our general party activities. This involves a whole series of fun games played as individuals, pairs and small teams. Feel free to let us know if your child has any specific interests that s/he would like incorporated like dragons or trains etc.
For children aged 8 and over, we are happy to incorporate specific activities. In the past we have done football, tennis and cricket parties. We also have a fantastic Olympic themed party that we can offer…ideal for 2012.
Venue: We are happy to advise on venues in your area. In the Summer months the majority of the parties we do are outdoors in gardens and parks. We do not recommend outdoor parties for 4 and 5 year olds.
Our parties cost £195 (with the exception of our treasure adventure parties – see below) and that includes:
- 80-90 mins of inclusive, sporty activity led by our trained party leaders
- A ratio of 1:14 up to 28 children. There is a surcharge of £30 for more than 28 children as we recommend a 3rd member of staff
- Your invitations
- A gift for the birthday boy(s) or girl(s)
It does not include:
- Facility hire
- Food or drink
NB a lead on time of 3 weeks is required to order the following extras.
- Medals @ £2 each. Many people opt for these instead of going home bags.
- Commemorative engraved medals @ £3 each.
- Engraved trophies starting at £8 each
- Commemorative 2 colour printed t shirt at £10.00 each (minimum order 10)
How to book your party
- Name of birthday child(ren)
- Party date
- Party venue (including postcode)
- Start time
- Number of children invite
- Party requests: themes (e.g. trains, superheroes, Olympics) or activities (e.g. football type games)
- Any extras required
Upon receipt of the email, we will reply within 24 hours with either a full confirmation or suggestion of an alternative date.
“All the children had a fantastic time, it was an amazing experience for everyone.”
– mi party parent after her daughter’s birthday party