Exceptional professional development courses for coaches and teachers.
mi learning offers a range of course to help teachers and coaches deliver brilliant, child-centred and inclusive physical education and sport.
Centrally delivered courses
We are currently offering the following (click the link for full details):
Bespoke courses and consultancy
We are also able to work specifically with your organisation. This process starts with a free consultation to ensure that we fully understand your needs and intended outcomes.
If you have 8 or more delegates, we are able to run the Level 3 course just for your organisation at a venue and times of your convenience.
We also offer the following courses for schools and sports clubs:
- Curriculum support and design with embedded, effective assessment
- Staff support and observation
- Developing a growth mindset in PE and Sport
- mi move – working effectively and purposefully with 3-7 year olds.
- The game is the teacher – utilising the power of the activity to develop skilled, thinking performers
- Stay in the game – what can we do to increase the chances of retention / reduce the chance of drop out
- Parent workshops – supporting your child in and through his/her sports journey
- Greg is currently setting up Core, The Centre of Physical Education, Activity and Sport at Kingston University and he delivers physical education to most of the people training to teach in London. He is contracted to most of the main teacher training providers including the global leader in teacher education, the Institute of Education, as well as Goldsmiths University, and he will be leads on the new Primary PGCE with Specialism in PE at London South Bank University. He is also a member of the Youth Sport Trust’s National Faculty – a selected group of expert trainers who deliver CPD to teachers. He is also Programme Director for LeapStart who deliver PE in 180 schools across India.
Ofsted have described him as INSPIRATIONAL on both of their last two inspections. Course evaluations and feedback always indicate that expectations are exceeded and thinking develp0ped and challenged.
Greg has 16 years teaching experience in 3 London schools. He established mi sport in 2004. Not one for preaching what he doesn’t practice, he coaches football and rugby as well as supporting his 3 children on their sports journeys.
Contact Greg to discuss your learning requirements
M: 07939 227943
mi sport is working in association with London Sport to develop world class children’s sport and physical education in the Capital.